Still floating ineffective Indian Almond Leaves ?
Still buying them buy the leaf or small broken pieces ?
Here's your answer !
Sera Blackwater Aquatan
An Peat Based Blackwater Extract
- The peat extract will create a more natural environment for the Betta fish. The peat contain humic acids and tannins and are known to have anti-bacterial properties as well as anti-fungal properties.
- Contains calcium needed to activate the muscles and to develop strong bones, teeth and scales.
- Fins and scales will grow stronger and last longer.
- Enhances the natural color of the Betta.
- Will not alter your pH of the water and absorbs harmful chemicals.
- Adds essential trace elements to the water.
- The presence of Peat Extract in the water spurs nest-building activity and allows the bubbles to hold together more firmly as well as enhancing fertility of the eggs all the while promoting vibrant coloration in the young fry.
- Colors the water via natural tannins, lignins and fulvic acids.
- Produced with all natural ingredients.
- Recommended for fishes that prefer tannin stained black-water streams, the natural habitat of the Betta.
- Recommended for all fresh water fishes kept in small containers without filters, specially during transportation.
Available in 2 practical sizes: 100ml & 500ml
Instructions for use: Unscrew the lid of the 100ml container, fill cap (0.3oz). We advise 1 capful per 13 US gallons.
Use with every water change. For tanks without filters, we recommend a complete water change at least once every 10 days.
Click here to purchase